OCCT Crack 9.1.0
OCCT Crack is a free stability checking tool that was created in 2003 and has been regularly updated since then. It allows you to fully test the stability of your computer,
using 4 different tests: CPU: OCCT and CPU: Linpack intended to test the CPU, GPU: 3D for GPU stability and Power Supply, a combination of CPU: Linpack and GPU: 3D to fully charge your power supply. Evaluate Your Windows Computer CPU Now! Each test can be run indefinitely or for a fixed period of time. You can even include an idle period at the beginning or end of a test, to better see how your computer’s temperature rises from idle to fully charge, and vice versa.
The OCCT reference tool also incorporates a monitoring engine, giving you comprehensive readings of internal temperatures, voltages, and the fan speed of computers, and displaying them in real-time plotted graphs and at the end of a test. If you are concerned about the performance of real-time graphics, don’t do it: even if they are very light, simply hiding the graphics panel will prevent them from updating. The app even protects your computer from overheating or damage by including alarms that you can customize for each sensor – once you go above (or below) the temperature, voltage, or fan speed alarm value, the test will stop to protect your computer.
OCCT 9.1.0 is the most popular CPU/GPU/Power Supply testing tool available. Free to use for the end-user, it has had 13M downloads since its creation in 2003. It monitors your computer while the test is in progress, and protects your components by stopping automatically once a component reaches a critical temperature. OCCT also integrates a monitoring engine, offering you full readings of the PC’s inner temperatures, voltages, and fan acceleration, and shows them both in graphs in real-time and at the end of a test.
It enables you to fully test your computer’s stability, using 4 different tests : CPU: OCCT and CPU: Lin pack aimed at testing the CPU, GPU:3D for the GPU stability, and Power Supply, a combination of CPU: Lin pack and GPU:3D to fully load your Power Supply. Benchmark your Windows Computer’s CPU now! It comes with four built-in tests aimed at testing CPU, GPU, and Power supplies. OCCT also monitors temperatures, voltages, and fan speed, as well as system constants such as CPU Usage, Memory Usage, and FPS.
Careless use of system components can cause damage. That is, for those who do not have practical skills in using the program, it is better not to take it on their own. More importantly, thanks to the application, you can export data obtained in the form of a table or text. To this end, you must select the right permission to continue working with this all.
OCCT Crack Serial Key
It provides testing tools for the CPU (benchmark OCCT and LINPACK tests), the graphics card, and the power supply. The interface is intuitive and comprises two panels, one that includes the ‘Monitoring’ section and the other that displays the available tests. In its main window, OCCT displays detailed information regarding your hardware devices, such as the CPU and the motherboard. Also, there is a table where you can view the current and the overclocked CPU and bus frequencies. The CPU and the memory usage are constantly monitored and the values are displayed in a dynamic graph. By default, the program uses HWMonitor to generate them, but it also offers support from third-party monitoring software, such as AIDA64, provided that you have them installed on your PC.
Whichever test you decide to choose, overclocking can easily be turned on or stopped anytime you want. Before starting, the user has the possibility to select the test type (infinite or automatic), configure its duration and idle periods, as well as other parameters, depending on the selected hardware device. For instance, the LINPACK test allows you to choose the memory percentage while choosing the GPU test lets you customize the resolution and the FPS limit.
It comes with four built-in tests aimed at testing CPUs, GPUs, and Power supplies. OCCT also monitors temperatures, voltages, and fan speed, as well as system constants such as CPU Usage, Memory Usage, and FPS. OCCT is the most popular CPU/GPU/Power Supply testing tool available. Free to use for the end-user, it has had 13M downloads since its creation in 2003. It monitors your computer while the test is in progress, and protects your components by stopping automatically once a component reaches a critical temperature. OCCT also integrates a monitoring engine, offering you full readings of the PC’s inner temperatures, voltages, and fan acceleration, and shows them both in graphs in real-time and at the end of a test.
Don’t let your work go to waste!
Ensure your computer is stable before working on your beloved projects – don’t let a reboot or memory corruption put your hard work to waste
Is this a game bug or my computer?
Find out by stress-testing your components. If anything’s wrong, OCCT will pick it up and tell you! By having a wide range of tests integrated, you’ll be able to pinpoint which one is faulty.
Stop wasting time with after-sale services:
Find out which component is faulty and gain time by giving after-sale services proof your hardware is faulty. I don’t promise you it’ll go smooth, but at least, you’ll have a backup!
Modern monitoring dashboard:
Create easy-to-read, attractive monitoring dashboards showing how your component is behaving in real-time
Check your cooling:
OCCT test will make your components go all out. If anything is wrong with your cooling, you’ll quickly know!
The ultimate CPU test:
OCCT’s CPU test gives you full control on which core is tested – Cycle through cores, know which one generated an error, invert them… Lots of fun there!
Squeeze every MHz of your components:
OCCT will help you pinpoint ideal values for your overclocked components and ensures rock-stable day-to-day usage!
- Up to 16-core support (for instance, up to a Quad-Pittsfield or an Oct-Conroe )
- Customization tests ( Duration, Priority, CPU or RAM, … )
- CPU and Motherboard detection
- Monitoring support through 3rd party applications ( i.e. MB, Speed fan, and Everest Ultimate Edition 3.50 or above )
- Can produce graphs showing temperature and voltages during the test
- Multi-language support
- Not only allows you to overclock the CPU and GPU,
- Along with this, evaluate the possible harm from the use of “iron” at those frequencies that you have chosen.
- Is one of the most optimal tools that you can get for free without investing in your own finances;
- Able to display information about various loads, frequencies, voltages;
- can report sensors that are recorded from the moment the program is launched.
- Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
License Key :
Latest Key :
Serial Key :
- Beta version OCCT 9.1.0
- UI: The main window is now fully resizable
- MONITORING: added Min/Max value columns in table view
- MAIN: Improved license and .lang file detection speed
- Fixed a bug with some .net framework that is missing a particular registry function
- MAIN: Fixed an issue where OCCT could crash
How to Crack?
- First of all, Uninstall the previous version by using IOBIT Uninstaller.
- Download the link that is provided or by using IDM.
- Extract the file with the help of WinZIP.
- Now install the software.
- Please read the read me file carefully.
- After this install the software.
- Apply the Key to Activate the software.
- The software will automatically update.
- Now you have done it.
- Please visit our site for more Free Software.